- Phoenix’s Community and Economic Development Department and the city-located community colleges have created a strategic alliance surrounding the needs of our business community and their workforce.
- Your Phoenix Work4orce partners with business leadership to gain insight not only into current workforce needs, but also to remain leading-edge anticipating future business trends.
- Your Phoenix Work4orce partners together with our businesses to understand what the industry is facing in the future and to develop and adjust training programs quickly.
- Short course, certification programs relating to a multitude of critical skills matching needs of business today.
- No-cost assistance with hiring, and onboarding through City of Phoenix programs and affiliates.
- Grant funding available for workforce training through City of Phoenix programs and affiliates.
The Maricopa County Community College District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities. For Title IX/504 concerns, call the following number to reach the appointed coordinator: (480) 731-8499. For additional information, as well as a listing of all coordinators within the Maricopa College system, visit http://www.maricopa.edu/non-discrimination.