Are you looking for a new job? Do you want to change careers? The Phoenix Workforce Connection (PWC) offers services to help you find a job that matches your skills and interests.
- Career Web Resources - Find links to research new careers, apply for jobs or develop job seeking strategies.
- Training Opportunities - Find links to training and educational resources.
- Services for Job Seekers
Skills Assessments - The Phoenix Workforce Connection can assist you in assessing your career interests, skills, work readiness and work values pertaining to a multitude of careers.
- Job Search Skills - We can help you learn about different occupations, conducting a job search, preparing a resume, interviewing techniques, researching company information, contacting employers and conducting follow-up on submitted applications or resumes.
- Library - The PWC One-Stop Career Centers offer written and electronic materials on resume writing and occupations; careers; workshops, labor market information, skills training and employment programs, apprenticeships, basic education and literacy programs.
- Job Announcements - For job announcements, see the labor exchange service found at www.arizonaworkforceconnection.com , the Arizona Workforce Connection Web site. Information also is available at 602-506-WORK (9675).
How to Get Started
- Research Online - The Career Web Resources, Training Opportunities, and Az Job Connection provide many resources.
- Call or come into a One-Stop Career Center - To assess your skills and find out if you qualify for special hiring and training programs, contact the One-Stop Career Center closest to you.