Release / Spill Reporting Requirements

Any spills or releases of hazardous material, in quantities reportable under Federal, State or local regulations, shall be reported to the Phoenix Fire Department by calling 9-1-1. If in doubt call.

The following document was created to help assist you in understanding when a spill or release is required to be report to Federal, State and Local agencies.

It is recommended that you contact the following agencies for further information and requirements.


ADEQ Logo Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
EPA Logo Environmental Protection Agency
Maricopa Logo Maricopa County LEPC