EPP Program - Leading Phoenix toward Sustainable Purchasing
EPP is a way of purchasing that considers a product or service's effect on the environment as well as the costs over its entire operating life cycle. When comparing competing products or services serving the same purpose, EPP means selecting the product or service that has a lesser or reduced effect on human health and the environment.
Below are some of the types of products (and services) for which Phoenix is continuously seeking greener (EPP) options:
- Appliances, HVAC, and Plumbing Supplies
- Building Materials and Supplies
- Cleaning/Janitorial Supplies and Services
- Office Equipment and Supplies
- Landscaping and Parks and Recreation Equipment
- Recovery/Reuse Products and Services
- Pesticides and Associated Services
- Transportation and Fleet
More Information about EPP
About the Phoenix EPP Program
Read the Phoenix EPP policy and learn more about
EPP third-party standards.
Read the City Success Stories!