- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year accredited university or college studying parks and recreation management, leisure studies, or related curriculum.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Must be enrolled in upper division courses.
1. In order to be considered, candidates must submit the following items:
- A. Cover letter
C. Copy of �Official� Transcripts
D. Letter of recommendation from his/her academic advisor.
E. Intern Application (25kb in Acrobat)
F. Application materials must be received by the following deadline dates:
Fall-June 30 Winter/Spring-October 31 Summer-March 15
2. Once the application packet is received, the internship coordinator will contact the individual candidate for an interview. Interviews can be conducted on site; if an on-site interview is not practical, a telephone interview will be arranged.
- Undergraduate Selection process is based on the following criteria:
1. Practical work experience
2. Educational performance
3. Involvement with professional and academic organizations
4. Letter of recommendation from academic advisor
5. Interview performance
6. Needs of both the intern and the department
City of Phoenix City Hall
Attention: Cynthia L. Brown
200 West Washington Street
16th Floor - Parks and Recreation Department
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Cynthia Brown (602) 534-8222