Can't make it to Pueblo Grande Museum for a field trip or program? Not to worry! PGM offers virtual programs as well as a variety of outreach, activities, and presentations. Available for all levels of audiences from school groups, afterschool or summer camp programs, community groups or corporate retreats.
Choose from a variety of topics covering the Ancient Sonoran Desert People (Hohokam), archaeology, petroglyphs, as well as desert plants and animals.
General Outreach Information:
- Payment for outreaches must be made in advance
- Acceptable forms of payment include checks, cash, credit cards and purchase orders
- Please notify the Museum immediately to cancel or reschedule an outreach program
- To book an outreach, please complete a request form and e-mail or mail it to the contact listed on bottom of form
- Please note that this is a request only and subject to staff availability
- Please submit requests at least one month in advance of desired outreach date
Public Outreach Request Form
School Outreach Request Form