Please consult our Teacher's Packet for detailed information on booking a pre-k through 12th grade field trips, craft options, available classroom activities and more! Listed below is a quick reference.
If you have not visited Pueblo Grande before, we recommend a pre-field trip visit to the museum, and reviewing the
Educational Resources available on the website. Print this
Educator Invitation Letter for complimentary admission to help familiarize yourself with the site and museum.
School Field Trip Rates
Student: $1.00 each (Title 1 Students Free)
Teachers/Chaperones: For Every 7 Students, 1 Teacher/Chaperone Free
Take-Home Craft: $2 per student, see Teacher's Packet
Scheduling A Field Trip
Schedule at least two weeks in advance. Dates book quickly! Please call early for your choice of dates.
- Available Monday through Friday beginning at 10 a.m.
- Maximum of 60 children allowed per visit
- One chaperone per every seven children recommended
- Allow 1.5 to 2 hours for your visit
- Special programs may be arranged in advance, see
- Introduction provided for each group *at 10 am only*
- Call (602) 495-0901 to set up your field trip!
For college groups, school groups larger than 60 students, or requiring an alternate arrival time, please contact the Visitor Services Supervisor at (602) 495-0901.