Planning a Gathering/Party

Resources for planning your event

Event Planning and Special Activity Requests

With their open green space, playgrounds and shaded picnic areas, City of Phoenix parks are a great place to hold a gathering or special event.

Large-scale events in city parks with more than 50 people require a Special Activity Request. Review a list of recommended parks to help you pick the right location for an event.

Filming and Commercial Photography in City Parks

Many video and film shoots, including, but not limited to, student productions, commercial photography, movies, TV shows and documentaries, require a permit from the City of Phoenix Film Office.

City of Phoenix Film Office

"Showmobile" Stage and Audio System Rentals

If you are holding a public event on City of Phoenix property, you can rent the Parks and Recreation Department's "Showmobile" stage and audio system.

Showmobile Information and Reservation Request Form