Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Translate this page to
Select a language
Culture & Recreation
City of Phoenix
Report an Issue to the City
Do you want to report a non-emergency crime, see water in the street, graffiti on personal or commercial property, notice excessive flight path noise or have a concern about your cable TV provider?
Use the mail forms below to report these and other issues to the city.
Citizen's Online Police Reporting System
- Report a non-emergency crime in English or in
Water Issues (Emergency)
- Call the Water Services Department's 24/7 hotline at 602-261-8000 to report water or sewer related emergencies, such as a broken water main, fire hydrant or water service line (between a water meter and the street); sewer backups (possibly caused by city infrastructure); or if you see water gushing from the middle of a street.
Water Issues (Non-Emergency)
- Report non-emergency issues such as water leaks, waste or quality issues, or water infrastructure theft.
- Report issues as a property with high vegetation or junk, litter or debris, graffiti, and illegal signage on the city right of way or on light poles.
Street Maintenance Issues
- Report street maintenance issues or accessibility problems in the public right-of-way.
Street Light Repair
- Notice a street light in need of repair? Use this form to submit a request.
Flight Path Noise
- Want to report aircraft noise? Use this form to send an email to Sky Harbor Airport, call the Sky Harbor Noise Information office at 602-683-2669, or contact the Federal Aviation Administration directly at 202-267-3521.
Submit Cable TV Complaint to City Staff
- Report complaints or concerns about Cox or CenturyLink, the local cable providers. The city acts as a liaison between the providers and citizens to resolve complaints. However, the city encourages citizens to first attempt resolving the complaints directly with the cable TV provider.
Report City Employee or City Contractor Violations
-Your first course of action when you discover someone may have violated a law or city policy is to report the violation to supervisors and/or management within the department in which it is occurring. If you are not satisfied with the response or are not comfortable reporting to department management, please use this form.