Report an Issue to the City


Coming Soon!

Do you want to report a non-emergency crime, see water in the street, graffiti on personal or commercial property, notice excessive flight path noise or have a concern about your cable TV provider?

Use the mail forms below to report these and other issues to the city.

  • Citizen's Online Police Reporting System - Report a non-emergency crime in English or in Español.
  • Water Issues (Emergency) - Call the Water Services Department's 24/7 hotline at 602-261-8000 to report water or sewer related emergencies, such as a broken water main, fire hydrant or water service line (between a water meter and the street); sewer backups (possibly caused by city infrastructure); or if you see water gushing from the middle of a street.
  • Water Issues (Non-Emergency) - Report non-emergency issues such as water leaks, waste or quality issues, or water infrastructure theft.
  • Blighted Property - Report issues as a property with high vegetation or junk, litter or debris, graffiti, and illegal signage on the city right of way or on light poles.
  • Street Maintenance Issues - Report street maintenance issues or accessibility problems in the public right-of-way.
  • Street Light Repair - Notice a street light in need of repair?  Use this form to submit a request.
  • Flight Path Noise - Want to report aircraft noise? Use this form to send an email to Sky Harbor Airport, call the Sky Harbor Noise Information office at 602-683-2669, or contact the Federal Aviation Administration directly at 202-267-3521.
  • Submit Cable TV Complaint to City Staff - Report complaints or concerns about Cox or CenturyLink, the local cable providers. The city acts as a liaison between the providers and citizens to resolve complaints. However, the city encourages citizens to first attempt resolving the complaints directly with the cable TV provider.​
  • Report City Employee or City Contractor Violations -Your first course of action when you discover someone may have violated a law or city policy is to report the violation to supervisors and/or management within the department in which it is occurring. If you are not satisfied with the response or are not comfortable reporting to department management, please use this form.