The City of Phoenix hereby grants you non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and redistribute City data subject to the following Terms:
- The Site is not a forum for public communication and debate, but a means for City to provide information relating to City data resources, programs, and projects to the public and its customers. All decisions as to the placement of links to external sites or pages from the Site will be made by City in its sole discretion. City permits links from other web sites in accordance with the following conditions:
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with City’s name and trademarks or be displayed in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the public or disparage or discredit City;
- The appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false impression that an organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with or associated with City or that views expressed on the website are those of City.
- City reserves the right to require that the linking website include notice stating that it is an unofficial web site and is not endorsed by, sponsored by or affiliated with City and that any views expressed on the website are not those of City; and
- When selected by a user, the link must display the Site full-screen and not within a frame on the linking website.
- City of Phoenix trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with Data.
- Data is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. City makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. City disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. City and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- City reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
- City maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.
- With the exception of queries to data feeds, you may not send scripted, automated or otherwise programmed queries of any sort to Site without express written permission in advance from City.
Licensee agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless City and its officers, directors, and employees from and against all fines, suits, proceedings, claims, causes of action, demands, or liabilities of any kind or of any nature arising out of or in connection with Licensee’s use of Data.
By using City Data, Licensee agrees to be bound by all these Terms.
These Terms constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between City and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. City reserves the right to modify or revoke these Terms at any time.
This website is created and controlled by City in the State of Arizona, United States of America. As such, the laws of the State of Arizona will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. City reserves the right to make changes to Site, including these disclaimers and terms and conditions, at any time.
Phoenix.gov – City of Phoenix Security and Privacy Statements
City of Phoenix Web Help FAQs