Citizens Transportation Commission
To ensure accountability,
Transportation 2050 requires a 15-member Citizens Transportation Commission, representing various facets of the community, to oversee the plan. The committee will address street and transit needs, provide oversight on the expenditure of funds, and make recommendations on plan elements and other means of generating revenue for the plan going forward.
2017 CTC Meeting Calendar (PDF)
The committee members are appointed by the mayor and councilmembers.
Name / Term Expiration
- Gail Knight (June 30, 2020) – A Balsz School District board member, represents the education community. Appointed by Mayor Greg Stanton.
- David Martin (June 30, 2020) – President of the Arizona Chapter Associated General Contractors, serves as an at-large member. Appointed by Mayor Stanton.
- Jennifer Mellor (June 30, 2020) – Vice president of economic development at the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, represents the business community. Appointed by Mayor Stanton.
- Rick Naimark (June 30, 2020) – Associate vice president at Arizona State University, serves as the transportation expert. Appointed by Mayor Stanton.
- Phil Pangrazio (June 30, 2020) – President and chief executive officer at Ability 360, represents the disability community. Appointed by Mayor Stanton.
- Ed Pastor* (June 30, 2020) – Former U.S. Congressman serves as an at-large member. Appointed by Mayor Stanton.
- Quinn Tempest (June 30, 2020) – Co-founder of This Could Be Phx represents transit users. Appointed by Mayor Stanton.
- William Smith (Oct. 28, 2018) – Community activist and resident of District 2. Appointed by Councilman Jim Waring.
- Bret Aldieri (Oct. 28, 2018) – Business manager at Honeywell Aerospace and resident of District 3. Appointed by Councilman Bill Gates.
- Mario Trejo Romero (Oct. 28, 2018) - Owner of The Melcher Agency located in District 4. Appointed by Councilwoman Laura Pastor.
- Sue Glawe (Oct. 28, 2018) – Vice president of community relations at Blue Cross Blue Shield and resident of District 5. Appointed by Vice Mayor Daniel Valenzuela.
- Roy Miller (Oct. 28, 2018) – Owner of Miller Marketing and Management and resident of District 4. Appointed by Councilman Sal DiCiccio.
- David Adame (Oct. 28, 2018) – Chief development officer at Chicanos Por La Causa and resident of District 7. Appointed by Councilman Michael Nowakowski.
Patrick Brennan (Oct. 28, 2018) – Director Strategic Marketing-Business and General Aviation at Honeywell. Appointed by Councilwoman Gallego.
* CTC Chair
Meeting Minutes / Packets
Jan. 26 / Meeting Packet
Feb. 23 / Meeting Packet
March 30 / Meeting Packet
May 25 / Meeting Packet
View next section: News & Resources