Citizens Transportation Commission
To ensure accountability, T2050 requires a 15-member Citizens Transportation Commission to represent various facets of the community and oversee the plan. The committee addresses street and transit needs, provides oversight on the expenditure of funds, and make recommendations on plan elements and other means of generating revenue for the plan going forward.
The commission members are appointed by the mayor and councilmembers.
Name / Term Expiration
- Chair Jennifer Mellor – Appointed by Mayor Kate Gallego.
- Vice-Chair Rick Naimark – Appointed by Mayor Kate Gallego
- Gail Knight – Appointed by Mayor Kate Gallego.
- David Martin – Appointed by Mayor Kate Gallego.
- Phil Pangrazio – Appointed by Mayor Kate Gallego.
- Brookelynn Nisenbaum – Appointed by Mayor Kate Gallego.
- Vacant – to be appointed by Mayor Kate Gallego.
- Christina Panaitescu – Appointed by Councilwoman Ann O'Brien to represent District 1.
- Joan Berry – Appointed by Councilman Jim Waring to District 2.
- David Moody – Appointed by Councilwoman Debra Stark to represent District 3.
- Gabriel Loyola – Appointed by Councilwoman Laura Pastor to represent District 4.
- Shannon McBride – Appointed by Councilwoman Betty Guardado to represent District 5.
- Michael Infanzon – Appointed by Councilman Sal DiCiccio to represent District 6.
- Carolyn Chatman – Appointed by Councilwoman Yassamin Ansari to represent District 7.
Jess Bristow – Appointed by Councilman Carlos Garcia to represent District 8.
Next Meeting Agenda