This spring, the city of Phoenix is upgrading its billing system. The current "Customer Care and Billing" system will be designed to have more online features and be mobile friendly to better serve your needs. PHX Pay Online enhances customer experience and self-service support.
· The City's current web page has been updated with a new web portal, online self-support functions and automated services.
· The layout of the Phoenix city services bill is also being updated to enhance readability.
What You Need to Know:
· PHX Pay Online now allows customers to start or stop AutoPay.
· Customers have the ability to update city services account information such as email, telephone and address.
· Customers can view up to 24 months of prior city services bills.
In the City's ongoing effort to provide outstanding customer service, our goal is to make sure this transition is as seamless as possible. While more details are to come, if you have any questions currently, please contact our PHX Customer Services Center during business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.