Year 0: PHXTV began in 1984 as the city of Phoenix's government access cable channel with a staff of four and five minutes of programming per week.
Today, the award-winning PHXTV is one of the top local cable stations in the country, reaching an estimated 205,000 households throughout the Valley on Cox Communications and Century Link Prism TV. It provides quality programs that educate, inform and entertain residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week such as:
- Exclusive live gavel-to-gavel coverage of City Council Formal, Policy and Subcommittee meetings.
- On the Issues featuring Phoenix City Council members and keeping residents informed about issues, programs and activities in their district.
- Programs such as On The Job, City Update, Building Phoenix, Talking Trash, and Reimagine Phoenix that give the public an inside view of how city departments operate.
- Special programming highlighting arts and culture around the city.
- Various other programs highlighting issues and events facing the city, public policy choices and human service issues.
140 N. Third Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85003