Central City Precinct
Commander Julie Egea
The Central City Precinct delivers top quality police service to the 91,500+ community members who reside within the boundaries of the precinct, covering more than 18 square miles. The precinct provides a full range of emergency-response and public safety services to prevent crime and enforce the law in a manner that makes residents and visitors feel safe in their homes, schools, businesses, and neighborhoods. Precinct patrol officers respond to calls for service and situations they view while patrolling in their beats. The Community Action Officers and Neighborhood Enforcement Teams work hard to closely align our police response to the distinct needs of specific areas. They also serve to support and supplement the work of the patrol officers who perform their duties around the clock with pride, professionalism, and integrity. Please take time to review this website to learn more about information important to you such as crime stats and neighborhood meeting dates and times. Review the precinct map to locate your neighborhood. Learn the name and phone number of your Community Action Officer. For more information, please be sure to read our precinct newsletter, The Pipeline. Combined, these resources create a unified and dedicated response to crime and ensure that we deliver outstanding service to our community IN THE HEART OF THE CITY!
- Provide police patrol response to the residents of Phoenix in the Central City Precinct Boundaries.
- Proactively patrol neighborhood and commercial areas.
- Enforce criminal, traffic laws, and investigate criminal matters.
- Surveillance/enforcement of various areas of criminal activity [Neighborhood Enforcement Team]
- Assist with community groups concerns and Block Watches [Community Action Officer].
- Assist with public safety education and training.
Click the map for a printable version of the most recent boundaries