Mountain View Precinct
Commander Anthony Vasquez
The Mountain View Precinct is staffed by Phoenix Police Department employees, and is located at 2075 East Maryland Avenue. Officers are not usually in the station for contact; they are dispatched through Police Communications Operators by calling Crime Stop at 602-262-6151 or 911. Police Aides are assigned to Mountain View Precinct to answer telephones and provide general information to walk-in visitors generally from 5:00 a.m.-Midnight, Monday through Friday and 3:00 p.m.-Midnight, Saturday and Sunday. Mountain View Precinct serves approximately 46 square miles with an estimated population of 201,550.
- Provide police patrol response to the residents of Phoenix in the Mountain View Precinct Boundaries.
- Proactively patrol neighborhood and commercial areas.
- Enforce criminal, traffic laws, and investigate criminal matters.
- Surveillance/enforcement of various areas of criminal activity (Neighborhood Enforcement Team).
- Assist with community groups concerns and Block Watches (Community Action Officer).
- Assist with public safety education and training.
Prescription Drug Collection Bin
A Prescription Drug Collection Bin is located in the lobby at Mountain View Precinct. The following items are not accepted: needles, liquids or aerosols. Please contact Mountain View Precinct at 602-495-5007 for collection hours.
Please contact Public Records for fingerprinting services, copies of accident reports, departmental reports or letters of clearance. Public Records is located at 1717 East Grant Street, Suite 100. For more information regarding Public Records call 602-534-1127.
If you have a question for the precinct, you can email us! MTVMessage.PPD@phoenix.gov
Precinct Map and Squad Areas