Report ItReport It/report-it0
Map ItMap It
Pay ItPay It/pay-it0
Request City ServiceRequest City Service/request-service0
Find Public RecordsFind Public Records/pio/public-records0

Liquor Violation Complaints

Business may be located near another business that may be creating problems due to the fact that liquor is being sold. Some possible complaints may be broken glass, unwanted guests, underage sales, disturbance of peace and many other issues.

If your business is located near a business that has a liquor license or is selling liquor without a license and you are experiencing problems due to the alcohol sales, you have a voice in reporting these liquor violations.

The violations/complaints may be sent online HERE or via telephone at 602-438-6625*.

*It is recommended that documentation is recorded i.e. date, time, location and what occurred. This is for additional information that may assist the investigating officer.

Hotline Information

Telephone: 602-426-1231

You can find a great deal more information on this subject in our online brochure.



Notice of Proposed Taxes or FeesNotice of Proposed Taxes or Fees/law/public-notice-tax-and-fee-changes0
Phone DirectoryPhone Directory/phone-directory0
Shop PhoenixShop Phoenix/econdev/shop-phoenix0
Technical HelpTechnical Help/help0
Licensing and PermittingLicensing and Permitting/law/licensing-and-permitting-directory0
Media ResourcesMedia Resources/media-resources0
Security and Privacy StatementsSecurity and Privacy Statements/privacy0
Contact UsContact Us/contactus0