Events -- Requests to have fire department at my event
Did you ever wonder how you might be able to get a fire truck at your event? Not all events can be attended, fire trucks attend on-duty and may have to leave suddenly. Please allow 4 weeks in advance for scheduling.
Submit an event request here.
Fire Station Tours or Ride-Alongs How do I schedule a tour?
- Due to COVID-19, Station Tours and Ride-Along requests are suspended until further notice -
All requests for Fire Station Tours or Ride-Alongs must utilize this process.
1. Print the Application and Waiver forms (link below).
2. Fill out and sign both forms.
3. Mail or drop off original signed copies to Phoenix Fire Investigations for approval.
4. Be cleared to enter the station with approval from the Phoenix Fire Department.Printable Application and Waiver here.
Schedule a Fire Station Community Room
Did you know you can use a Community Room or reserve a picnic area in a city park for your personal use? To use a fire station community room contact Debbie Keating via email:
The city has a number of services available for our Senior Citizens, How do I find programs for Seniors? Download a Medical Information Form.
The city of Phoenix Fire Prevention Fire Inspectors conduct safety inspections for businesses, special events, tent events and more. The also conduct research when complaints are filed and they complete plans review and conduct inspections on some new construction, find out how to schedule a Fire Inspection.