1. Q: I am a registered user but have forgotten my password. What do I do?
Forgot Password. Provide your User ID and the answer to the hint question you provided at the time of initial sign up and click "Submit." An email will be sent to the email address on record with the password.
2. Q: I am a registered user but have forgotten my password and my hint question/answer. What do I do?
contact us with your request and be prepared to provide your User ID. We will reset your password and send it to the email address on record. Once you are able to login, please change your password immediately.
3. Q: I am a registered user but have forgotten my User ID. What do I do?
Forgot User ID. Provide the license/account number for your business and click "Submit." An email will be sent to the email address on record with the user ID.
4. Q: How do I change my password or primary email address for my account
Login to your account and select "User Profile." Update your password or primary email address and "Submit." These changes will take effect immediately.
5. Q: Where is my personal information stored?
A:Information you enter is securely stored and encrypted using encryption software and firewalls to restrict unauthorized access on servers owned, operated and maintained Phoenix.
6. Q: Can anyone access my information without my permission or knowledge?
A: Phoenix does not allow access to your information without logging on through a secure portal using a unique registered User ID, password and PIN number.
7. Q: The pages don't display correctly; what should my screen resolution be
A: e-Tax & License Services is designed to work best with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
8. Q: What browser software is compatible with e-Tax & License Services?
A: e-Tax & License Services is designed to work best with Internet Explorer. If you use other browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari, you may find that the way pages display is impacted.