If you are scheduled for eviction, and your household meets the criteria indicated below, you might qualify for an emergency appointment:
- You have been served with a Summons to Appear in Court, or
- You have been served with an Eviction Judgment, or
- You have been served with a Writ of Restitution to vacate the property, or
- You have been served with a Lock-Out Notice, or
- You have already been Locked Out of the Property
Your household contains at least one of the following:
· Household member, age 60 years or older, or
· Household member, age 2 years or younger, or
· Household member who is pregnant or has a serious medical condition, resulting in a health or safety risk if evicted.
If your household meets the criteria listed above, you may be eligible for an emergency appointment. Please call the Eviction Assistance Line at the telephone number listed below. Note: Documents to verify eligibility for an emergency appointment will be requested.
EVICTION ASSISTANCE LINE
Assistance with rent and/or utilities are also available through the Arizona Department of Economic Security. Applications may be submitted through the online application portal listed below.
The Arizona Department of Economic Security
Applications can be submitted at https://era.azdes.gov