THE CITY OF PHOENIX HAS RESUMED EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE (ERA) SERVICES. TO APPLY YOU CAN VISIT THE CITY OF PHOENIX HUMAN SERVICES ERA PROGRAM PORTAL:
If you have already submitted an application in the portal, it will be processed in the order it was submitted.
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY THROUGH ONE OF THE FOUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS:
For Senior Living: Applicants may apply at (602) 285-0505 ext. 232, M-F, 8:00am - 5:00pm
St. Vincent de Paul: Applicants may apply at (602) 850-6956, M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Chicanos Por La Causa: Applicants may apply at (602) 654-3332, M-F, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Pilgrim Rest: Applicants may apply at (602) 257-5079, M-F, 9:00am - 4:00pm
ASSISTANCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC SECURITY (DES). APPLICANTS MAY APPLY THROUGH AN ON-LINE APPLICATION PORTAL AT:
The Emergency Rental Assistance Program is available to households regardless of citizenship or immigration status and does not require a Social Security Number be provided.
If you are scheduled for eviction, and you have at least one of the items listed below, please call 602-262-7935 for assistance. You will be directed to one of the community providers who might be able to assist.
- A summons to appear in court for an eviction judgment
- A date to appear in court regarding an eviction judgment
- A writ of restitution to vacate the property
- A lock-out notice
- You have already been locked out of the property
- Served with a 5-day notice and have one of the following items listed below apply to the household:
- household member age 60 years or older, or age 2 years or younger
- household member disabled or pregnant
- household member with a serious medical condition, resulting in a health or safety risk if evicted
- household gross countable income is at or below 50% of Area Median Income
For all other matters, please call the City of Phoenix Central Intake Line at (602) 534-2433 or apply online at phoenix.gov/rentassistapply .