District 6 Frequently Asked Questions

​Share this page​


D6 - FAQ

What are the boundaries of Council District 6?

The boundary map of Phoenix City Council District 6​ is bar-bell shaped and includes communities such as the Biltmore, Ahwatukee, Arcadia and North Central. The northern part of the district has Central Avenue and Northern Avenue as the northern boundary and Buckeye Road and 48th Street as the southern boundary. The southern part of the district has Baseline Road and 48th Street as the northern boundary and Central Avenue & Pecos Road as the southern boundary.

Who is the District 6 Phoenix City Council representative?

Councilmember Kevin Robinson was sworn in on April 17, 2023. To contact Councilman Robinson please call 602-262-7491 or use the online contact form.

How do I report a homeless camp or activity?

At its core, PHX C.A.R.E.S. is the City's process of connecting the community with services like encampment cleanups, shelters, and other resources for individuals and families experiencing homelessness.​​ Report a homeless camp or activity through PHX C.A.R.E.S. by visiting this website or calling 602-262-6251. 

Where can I report a pothole in the City ?

Pothole repair or other street maintenance requests can be submitted to a 24/7 hotline at 602-262-6441 or emailed to dispatch@phoenix.gov​. To contact the Street Transportation Department for any needs, visit this website​​

How do I find out the schedule for bulk trash pick-up in my neighborhood?

The city of Phoenix's Public Works Department provides bulk trash pick-up as one of its many helpful services. Bulk trash consists mainly of those materials that cannot be placed in your green/black garbage container or recycled in your blue recycling container.

Bulk trash is collected from city-serviced residences four times each year. The material cannot be placed out for collection more than one week prior to the collection since it is important to keep neighborhoods and city looking clean and beautiful. View the bulk trash collections schedule on the bulk trash web page. 

How can I get a roll-off bin and/or tool trailer for a neighborhood clean-up?

First, schedule a neighborhood clean-up by getting five households in your neighborhood to participate. Please make sure to get their addresses and phone numbers so we can easily arrange for the bin for you. Next, contact our office at 602-262-7491 or council.district.6@phoenix.gov and we will help you fill out a form that the city's Public Works Department requires for neighborhood clean-up requests.

Remember, Public Works requires two weeks notice to schedule all roll-off bin requests, so the sooner you get us the information about your neighborhood clean-up, the better. Roll-off bins and tool trailers are dropped off on Thursdays and Fridays and picked up the following Mondays and Tuesdays.

Who can I contact about blight in my neighborhood?

The city is committed to helping to keep Phoenix a safe, beautiful place to live. Some examples of blight in a neighborhood: inoperative motor vehicles, junk, trash, debris, peeling/chipped paint, commercial businesses operating in a residential zone, grass over 6 inches, dead trees or vegetation. If you would like to report blight in your neighborhood you may report online through myPHX311

You may also contact our office directly at 602-262-7491 or online contact form with the details and we can report the blight concern for you. For more information about issues pertaining to property maintenance, zoning, and non-permitted construction, please visit the Neighborhood Preservation Division's Website​.

How can I find out information about issues in District 6?

SIgn up for the District 6 Newsletter.​