Welcome to the Vendor Help Center
The information contained herein is designed to help you navigate through the maze of how to do business with the city of Phoenix. Below is a list of the responsible departments/divisions and what type of opportunities they offer.
• The Street Transportation Department is responsible for Capital Improvement Projects (construction), including consulting and subcontracting.
• The Procurement (Purchasing) Division is responsible for procuring goods and services and a very limited number of professional services.
For current opportunities, go to the
solicitations page. For information on award recommendations/awards, see the
Award Recommendation page.
• Most professional services and general goods/services purchases under $1000 are the responsibility of the various city departments. Contact the Business Liaison for the appropriate department for more information.
• The Equal Opportunity Department is responsible for the city's Small Business certification program.
INFORMATION FOR ALL VENDORS:
VENDOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The city of Phoenix Vendor Management System is a registration/notification system open to any and all interested vendors. Once the registration process is complete, vendors will receive a notice via e-mail when there is a solicitation within their stated scope of work. It is also suggested that you periodically check for current solicitations posted by the various city of Phoenix departments/divisions (NOTE: NO SOLICITATIONS ARE POSTED WITHIN THE PROGRAM).
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please read these instructions before beginning the registration process. Vendor Registration Instructions
Go to the Vendor Management System
Watch the City of Phoenix Vendor Procurement Forums
• Are you a small business? Contact the Equal Opportunity Department to see if you qualify for certification.
Local Small Business Enterprise Program
Various Procurement Documents
Opportunities to do Business with the City
Workshops and Other Opportunities
Need Additional Information?
Street Transportation Department, 602-534-5786
Equal Opportunity Department, 602-262-7716
Procurement (Purchasing) Division, 602-262-7181