Volume I - Analysis
This study was commissioned by the city of Phoenix with the overall objective of measuring citizen attitudes regarding city services and issues for policy development, program improvement, and resource allocation. More specifically, this project was conducted for the following purposes:
- To provide a vehicle for public participation.
- To identify public opinions on relevant issues.
- To identify public satisfaction with current service levels.
- To pre-test public response to proposed or revised services.
- To provide user service data.
- To provide public awareness data.
- To identify program or policy alternatives.
This project represents the 14th citywide opinion tracking study conducted for the city of Phoenix since 1985.
(Adobe Acrobat required to view these documents).
Behavior Research Center, Inc.
45 E. Monterey Way
Phoenix, Arizona 85012