Internships are available in the Public Information Office and PHXTV - get more information about specific opportunities on this page.
Public Information Office
The functions of the Public Information Office include:
- Assisting city departments and the Mayor and City Council in communicating the goals and activities of city government
- Operating PHXTV, the city's public information cable channel, and know99, the education channel
- Partnering with the city's Information Technology Services in governance responsibility for the city's official website, phoenix gov
- Coordinating citywide Marketing Partnership Program, which establishes partnerships with companies to generate revenue for the city
- Acting as the official voice of the city of Phoenix on social media channels
- Overseeing the use and protection of the city's official corporate symbol
PIO internship opportunities include assisting with the Marketing Partnership Program and with communications for our elected officials. Call 602-262-7177 for specific information regarding these internships.
PHXTV is our local cable television station delivering news and information about the city of Phoenix, cablecast on Cox Communication and on the web at phoenix.gov/phxtv.
Follow us - @WatchPHX11
Subscribe on YouTube – PHX11Television