Stay Cool Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes were all donated by individual venues or came from promotional items purchased by the Bloomberg Philanthropies Mayors Challenge grant.
1. Eligibility: Entrants must be legal US residents of the State of Arizona, at least 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of City of Phoenix ("Sponsor") or their immediate family are not eligible for
Stay Cool Giveaway ("Sweepstakes"). The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, and any other person residing at the same household whether or not related. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within the giveaway period.
2. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins on August 1, 2018 at 11:29 AM MST and ends on August 15, 2018 at 11:59 AM MST (the "Entry Period").
3. Giveaway Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes, participants go to
Phoenix.gov/Win. Participants must complete and enter the form to be officially entered to win. Participants may enter once per email address per day. One additional entry is earned if a user shares a Facebook or Twitter link (Maximum of 5 additional entries via this method). Entrants are only allowed to win once through the duration of the giveaway.
Entrants acknowledge that (i) the Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any social media platform (including Facebook, Twitter) nor the individual prize venues and (ii) information provided is being disclosed to Sponsor and not such social media platforms, nor the individual prize venues.
Multiple entries by means of software-generated or other automated processes will be disregarded and voided in city's sole discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the account holder of contest management software account used to register will be deemed to be the registrant.
5. Prizes. There is one package. A winner will be drawn after the Entry Period closes. The Winner will be chosen by a random drawing. Passes were donated by individual venues and promotional items were purchased by the Bloomberg Philanthropies Mayors Challenge grant.
Stay Cool Giveaway Prize Package:
4 Castle N' Coasters Passes ARV $120.00
2 Family Passes Desert Botanical Garden for 2 Adults and 2 Children (Ages 3-12) ARV $151.60
4 Passes to Children’s Museum of Phoenix ARV $48.00
4 Passes to Pueblo Grande Museum Indian Market ARV $40.00
2 General Admission Phoenix Art Museum Passes ARV $36.00
2 UV 50+ Rating Totes Sun Guard Umbrellas ARV $30.00
2 Glacier Cooling Scarves ARV $10.00
2 Collapsible Pet Water Bowls ARV $10.00
1 Summer Safety Car Shade ARV $10.00
1 Metal Reusable Water Bottle ARV $10.00
1 Red #HeatReady Visor ARV $10.00
1 Gift Certificate to A Touch of Yogurt ARV $10.00
Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes = $485.60
6. Winner Notification: Winner's name will be posted
after the Entry Period closes on the city's website and social media platform(s), and winner will also be directly notified
via email and a phone call.
7. Prize Acceptance/Restrictions: Only one (1) winner per household. In order to claim his or her prizes, winner must appear in person at Phoenix City Hall at 200 W. Washington Street (12th Floor), between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. between August 15 and August 29, 2018. Winner must provide government-issued photo identification (valid driver's license or United States passport). If prize is not claimed within that time period, winner forfeits rights to the prize. Unclaimed prizes will be distributed to the Arizona Builders Alliance/Associated General Contractors Education Fund. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable. All federal, state and local taxes (including any sales taxes) are winner's sole responsibility.
8. Participation: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
9. Publicity Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges that his/her entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes that entrant's consent to use, publish, reproduce and for all purposes, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, the Internet, television or offline promotions), each winner's name, voice, likeness, and any portion thereof, each extending throughout the universe and in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval, except where prohibited by law.
10. Indemnification: You agree to release and indemnify the City of Phoenix, and its Mayor, City Councilors, managers, directors, agents, employees, or any other entity affiliated with the Giveaway, from any and all claims, demands, and/or causes of action or any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arises out of participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of the prize(s).
11. Restrictions: Void where prohibited by law.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION: We will use the information you provide (name, phone number, email address) to manage the giveaway and contact the winner. Users may optionally sign up for the once a month emailed
PHX At Your Service newsletter. After the promotion, the entry list will be purged.
Castles N' Coasters notes. Bronze pass entitles bearer to all day unlimited rides, including ropes challenge and sky wire zip line. Excludes arcade and snack bar. Passes expire December 31, 2109.
Phoenix Art Museum notes. Each pass is valid for one time use for general admission entry and may not be used for special admission or specially ticketed exhibitions.
Desert Botanical Garden notes. Passes are good for general admission and not valid toward ticketed events or exhibits including Las Noches de las Luminarias, the concert series, Agave on the Rocks, etc. Passes expire December 31, 2019.
Children's Museum of Phoenix notes. Passes expire July 31, 2019.