Sexually Oriented Businesses & Managers, Adult Cabaret Performers & Erotic Entertainment

​​​​Who/What Requires a License?

  • Sexually Oriented Businesses (Adult Arcades, Adult Cabarets, Adult Motels, Adult Theaters)
  • Sexually Oriented Businesses Managers
  • Adult Cabaret Performers
  • Erotic Entertainers

(Definitions for each of these can be found in the City of Phoenix Rules section below )


Application Packets & Process:

License Information Update Forms:

Form to Report Employment of Performer(s)

Other Items You May Need:

From other City of Phoenix Departments:

Building or Use Permit(s) from the Planning & Development Department
Privilege (Sales) Tax License from the Finance Department

From other State or County Agencies:

State Privilege (Sales) Tax License
Registration of LLC/Corporation with the AZ Corporation Commission​​​​