The Law Department's City Attorney's Office (Civil Division) provides effective legal services to the Mayor and City Council, City Manager, departments, and advisory boards; interprets and enforces city, state, and federal laws as they pertain to city services and activities. Also, the City Attorney's Office:
- Represents the City in lawsuits, administrative hearings, complex transactions and contracts, and real property acquisitions.
- Provides legal advice related to City officials regarding: licensing, permits, taxes, elections, public records, and compliance with environmental laws.
- Represents the City in its relations with federal and local transportation agencies.
- Prepares and reviews ordinances (city laws) and resolutions.
- City Attorney's Office
- Phoenix City Hall
- 200 West Washington Street
- Phoenix, Arizona 85003
- Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. � 5:00 p.m.
- Telephone: 602-262-6761
- Fax: 602-732-2768
- TTY Relay Number: 602-534-5500