Contact My Brother's Keeper
The My Brother’s Keeper (MBK) initiative addresses persistent opportunity gaps faced by boys and young men of color. It ensures that all young people can reach their full potential. The initiative is a public-private partnership. It seeks to organize and capitalize on the commitment of community leaders in order to reach that goal.
This is a call-to-action for city, state, tribal and federal leaders to address opportunity gaps for young men of color.
The six goals of the MBK Challenge are to ensure:
- All children enter school ready
- All children read at grade level by third grade
- All youth graduate from high school
- All youth complete post-secondary education or training
- All youth out of school are employed
- All youth remain safe from violent crime
So that we can respond, please fill in as much of the information in the form as possible. City staff will respond to your submission as soon as possible.