Contact City of Phoenix Elections
The Phoenix City Clerk Department's Election Services Division:
- Conducts regularly scheduled City of Phoenix Mayor and Council elections every odd numbered year.
- Provides information about candidacy to citizens interested in running for City elective office.
- Accepts nomination petitions and other required documents to enable candidates to run for City elective office.
- Verifies signatures and certifies sufficiency or insufficiency of all nomination petitions.
- Conducts all special City elections as required by citizen initiative or by Council order.
- Tracks and enforces filing of required candidate and political committee campaign finance reports.
If you have questions or comments about city of Phoenix elections, please complete and submit this online form. it is pre-addressed to arrive at
the correct destination when you click on the Submit button.
If you would like to use your own Internet email system instead of this form, please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways to reach us
City Clerk Elections
200 W. Washington St., 15th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85003
City business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for major holidays.
So that we can best respond, please fill out as much of the form as possible.