21st Avenue north of Maryland (between Bethany Home and Glendale Roads).
Phone (602) 262-6971.
The park is open from approximately 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
The park features:
- 2.65 total acres with separate areas for large and small dogs, each with independent entrances
- Grass surface
- Six-foot-high perimeter fencing and two double-gated entrances
- A water fountain and two watering stations for dogs
- Accessible to people with disabilities
- Mutt mitt dispensers and garbage cans for dog waste.