Effective April 11, 2015, applicants uploading files into newly created ProjectDox projects will see the red X symbol as shown circled below. This means until you complete your "Applicant Upload Confirmation" task, you now have rights to delete any and all files you have uploaded. If files do not sort matching the sheet index, are not in landscape format, do not publish, etc., please delete them, rename them and reupload them. If you need to delete files at any time after completing the "Applicant Upload Confirmation" task, you will have to contact EPR support staff at 602-534-5934.
Electronic Plan Review requires applicants to interact with two separate systems, the WEB portan and the ProjectDox system.
Separate logins are required for each of the two systems; however, the same email address and password can be used for both.
Functions of the Electronic Plan Review WEB portal:
- Create and submit plan review applications
- Make fee payments for play review and building permits
Functions of the ProjectDox system:
- Manage drawing markups and drawing versions
- Email notifications between applicant and city prompted by completing tasks
- Provide approved drawings for download and printing