Welcome to the new and refreshed phoenix.gov!
The city's official website is now responsive to all web-viewing devices, such as smart phones and tablets, so that city information can be viewed anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Some of the feature of the new site include:
- A new homepage reorganized based on analytics of the most requested city information;
- A search box available on every webpage in the site;
- Prominent links to city meetings, public records, and financial reports for transparency;
- Consistent city branding;
- A single city calendar that displays all city meetings and events in one location; and
- Social media integration allowing you to view city information on multiple platforms.
Let us know what you think at email@example.com.
Want to learn more about the phoenix.gov Refresh Project?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions web page for more information.