Welcome to the new and refreshed phoenix.gov!
The city's official website is now responsive to all web-viewing devices, such as smart phones and tablets, so that city information can be viewed anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Some of the feature of the new site include:
- A new homepage reorganized based on analytics of the most requested city information;
- A search box available on every webpage in the site;
- Prominent links to city meetings, public records, and financial reports for transparency;
- Consistent city branding;
- A single
city calendar that displays all city meetings and events in one location; and
- Social media integration allowing you to view city information on multiple platforms.
Let us know what you think at
Want to learn more about the phoenix.gov Refresh Project?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions web page for more information.