Cactus Park Precinct
Commander William Wickers
The Cactus Park Police Precinct is staffed by Phoenix Police Department employees which is located at 12220 North 39th Avenue. The Cactus Park Precinct is responsible for the Beuf Station located at 3435 W. Pinnacle Peak Road. Officers are not usually in the station for contact; they are dispatched through the Police Communications operators by calling Crime Stop at (602) 262-6151 or 911. Police Aides are assigned to Cactus Park Precinct to answer telephones and provide general information to walk -in visitors generally from 8:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M., Monday through Friday (excluding all city holidays). Cactus Park Precinct serves approximately 30 square miles with an approximate population of over 188,000 residents.
- Provide police patrol response to the residents of Phoenix in the Cactus Park Precinct Boundaries.
- Proactively patrol neighborhood and commercial areas.
- Enforce criminal, traffic laws, and investigate criminal matters.
- Surveillance/enforcement of various areas of criminal activity [Neighborhood Enforcement Team]
- Assist with community groups concerns and Block Watches [Community Action Officer].
- Assist with public safety education and training.
Click on the map below to see the precinct boundaries