- New sidewalks
- New driveway construction and driveway reconstruction
- New and reconstructed ADA ramps
- Street paving
- New street lighting
- 10-foot multi use path
- High Intensity Activated Crosswalk (HAWK)
Goals of the Project
- Improve pedestrian access and connectivity, and meet new Americans with Disability Act (ADA) guidelines.
- Design is anticipated to be complete summer 2023
- Construction anticipated to begin spring 2024
Street Transportation Title VI and ADA Program
Title VI Notice to the Public and ADA Policy Statement
The City of Phoenix Street Transportation Department hereby gives notice that it is the agency's policy to assure full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title II of The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. These federal statutes require that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program, activity or service the City of Phoenix Street Transportation Department administers. More information regarding the Title VI program can be found at Street Transportation Title VI and ADA Program or email STR Title VI Program.
Updated March 2023