City of Phoenix Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Business Directory
Welcome to the City of Phoenix Small Business Enterprise (SBE) website
The City of Phoenix is pleased to provide online access to its S/DBE/ACDBE Certification and Contract Compliance System through B2Gnow. This web-based system is accessible to firms seeking certification with Phoenix, certified firms, contractors, City departments and members of the public.
Click here to access the SBE Directory. The directory lists firms certified by the city of Phoenix as Small Business Enterprises. These businesses are eligible to provide goods and services to the city.
Click here to access the DBE and ACDBE Directory. The directory lists firms certified by the Arizona United Certification Program.
If you are having trouble locating the information you need, contact the city of Phoenix Equal Opportunity Department at 602-262-6790 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SBE (Small Business Enterprise) - Contractors, suppliers, and professional service providers located in Maricopa County that have been granted SBE certification by the city. The SBE Program has no ethnic or gender requirements.
- DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise) - Firms located in the United States that are owned and controlled by a person or persons belonging to designated minority groups or by women. This certification is valid for city contracts that include funding from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and Federal Highway Administration (FHWA). This certification is valid on all contracts bid by the city that specify the utilization of DBE subcontractors and on projects bid by Maricopa County that specify the use of minorities or women. Go to utracs.azdot.gov for the listing of DBE-certified firms.
- Contractors - Licensed construction contractors
- Consultants - Professional service providers
- Services - General service providers
- Vendors/Suppliers - Businesses that provide commodities or goods