Administration, Arizona State University, completed 27 credits, degree expected May 2002
Bachelor of Arts, Human Resource Management, Arizona State University
Personnel Analyst ($39,000/yr)
ACME Inc., Personnel Department - Phoenix, Arizona,
September 1994 – Present
- Perform classification studies which includes conducting position audits; researching class history; data analysis; and developing, writing and presenting recommendations.
- Interview job applicants, participate in and advise interview panels.
- Research market trends in recruiting practices and compensation. Supervise 2 employees.
Human Resource Clerk ($25,000/yr)
Zippy Zippers, Human Resource Department - Phoenix, Arizona
February 1990 – September 1994
- Reviewed and screened applications for employment. Set up interviews, worked with hiring supervisor to develop interview questions, and interviewed job applicants.
- Processed salary increases, performance-rating forms, and deferred compensation requests.
- Answered employee questions regarding benefits. Supervised 3 employees.
Workforce Development Assistant ($15/hr, part-time)
Estrella Work Systems - Phoenix, Arizona
January 1988 – February 1990
- Taught classes at a career-counseling center. Topics included customer service skills, word processing, and interview preparation.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS, VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE, AND TRAINING
Volunteer Manager, Volunteer Workforce Utilization Program
City of Niceville, Arizona
January 1996 - January 1998
- Assessed staff needs and coordinated necessary volunteer workforce to complete required citywide community services.
- Microsoft 2000 Word, Excel and Access, October 2000
- ACME, Supervisory Academy, January 1999
- Human Resource Professional Certification, May 1998