To develop a foundation of knowledge, skills and life-long learning by building strength and well-being with families, children and communities.
Self-sufficient adults as productive contributors to society and nurturing parents of esteemed children, living fulfilled lives in safe and thriving communities.
The following values guide our decision making and program delivery as it applies to children, families, communities and staff of Head Start.
- the unique strengths of families and children
- partnerships with families and communities
- work that demonstrates our respect for each child, family, community and Head Start employee
- a learning environment that is inclusive and developmentally appropriate to the strengths and needs of children and families
- diversity as a communitywide strength