SWEO Apprenticeship Open House Information Session
The city of Phoenix Public Works Department is holding five information sessions for the SWEO Apprentice program. These sessions will provide general information about the program as well as the skills and job duties of a SWEO. Staff will be on site to answer questions about the program, working for the city of Phoenix, and solid waste industry. Priority for interviews will be given to those applicants that attend at least one information session. Open information nights will occur at the Employee Driver Training Facility, 3535 S 35th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85009. Attendance is welcomed at any time between the listed hours below. It takes one hour, on average, to complete the event:
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 - 9a.m. - noon
- Monday, March 9, 2020 - 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- CANCELLED - Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 9 a.m. - noon
- CANCELLED - Monday, March 16, 2020 - 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.