The City of Phoenix offers four apartment communities in the downtown area. Apartments range in size from 1 to 5 bedrooms. Single persons and families of low income who are below the maximum income limit may qualify. Criminal background checks will be performed on adult family members. Applicants must have an acceptable rental history, and must not owe any money to any housing program in the United States.
920 W. Alta Vista
Phoenix, AZ 85041
- There are one, two, three and four bedroom units at this property.
- The two, three and four bedroom units are two story.
- This property operates on a chiller cooling system.
- There can be no more than 2 people per bedroom.
- A security deposit is required at move-in, and is equal to 30% of monthly adjusted income or $100, whichever is greater.
- Southwest Gas service will be required to be connected and maintained in your name.
Marcos de Niza
305 W. Pima St.
Phoenix, Arizona 85003
The Marcos de Niza apartment community is owned by the City of Phoenix and managed by Dunlap and Magee Property Management. For application and information, call 602-254-6663.