The employee loan program through True Connect as been temporarily paused and new loans cannot be accepted at this time. Please check back for updated information.
YOUR 2024 CITY OF PHOENIX EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
We're Glad You're Here
As a City of Phoenix employee, you are a valuable contributor! Through your efficient delivery of exceptional public services, your work makes our City a great place to live, work, and play. The City is committed to supporting the health and well-being of you and your loved ones by offering an expansive benefits program as a core part of your total compensation.
Our benefits program
- Three distinct health plans: Saver’s Choice Plan, HMO, and PPO
- Three dental plans: Dental PPO, Dental PPO Plus, and a Dental HMO
- Health Savings Account when enrolled in the Saver's Choice Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- A generous Vision Plan
- A wellness incentive that can add up to $60 per month - Virgin Pulse
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with 12 free counseling visits per incident
- Two Legal Insurance plans – value and full
- Qualified domestic partner coverage
- 401(a), 457(b), and PEHP to help you build your retirement
- Long Term Disability benefits
- Employee Loan Program - True Connect
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave - up to 480 hours (12 weeks) during a 12-month period.
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program offered through Savi
This 2024 Employee Benefits Guide includes important information and updates about these City of Phoenix employee benefits.
If you have questions about
your benefit choices or how to
enroll, please call the experts
in the City’s Benefits Office at
(602) 262-4777 or send an
email to benefits.questions@
Legal Notices (posted below and/or in the benefits guide)HIPAA Notice