Paint Phoenix Purple
In 2013, the City of Phoenix created the "Roadmap to Excellence: making the City of Phoenix a National Leader in Preventing and Ending Domestic Violence" along with an awareness campaign called "Paint Phoenix Purple". In addition to activities which directly impact survivors, the initiative also emphasizes having important conversations to prevent and end domestic violence.
2020 Upcoming events
Please click here for more information: BaRC Protecting Our Pets_October_6_2020.pdf
2020 Awareness Events!
2020 Paint Phoenix Purple Domestic Violence Awareness Pets For Purple Contest Official Rules
- One entry per pet.
- Contest open to city of Phoenix residents and employees who are 18 years of age or older.
- The photo must not exceed 1MB and should be submitted in one of the following formats: JPG, JPEG or PNG file.
- Photos must not contain inappropriate images or messages.The photo will immediately be disqualified. We reserve the right to approve all photos.
- Contest entrant must be the pet owner or reside in the same household as pet owner.
- By entering the contest, entrants hereby grant permission for the City of Phoenix and Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence to utilize, share and/or broadcast the photograph/image as deemed appropriate.
- Photo or image must contain the color purple AND a prompt to raise awareness about domestic violence. For example: "No excuse for abuse".
For more information, call or email firstname.lastname@example.org 602-292-3415
For more information, or a copy of this publication in an alternate format, contact (602) 262-4520 Voice
Photo and completed registration form must be emailed to: email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Friday, September 18th. Click here for full flyer and entry rules: PPP Pet Photo Contest (1).pdf
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE PET CONTEST:
2020 Pet Contest Registrations (1).pdf
Please click here for full details and to join us in bringing awareness!
2020 PPP Virtual Run Walk.pdf