Adults (18-54): $6.00
Seniors (55 & over): $5.00
Children (6-17): $3.00
Children (under 6): Free
Museum members: Free
Active Duty Military & their Families: Free, Memorial Day to Labor Day as part of the Blue Star Museums program
Hours of Operation
Tuesday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Closes at 4:30 p.m. every day. Last entry onto trail at 4:15 p.m. Please allow 90 minutes for your visit.
Museum Store Hours:
Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
May through September:
Closed Sundays and Mondays
Holidays: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
4619 E. Washington St.
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
Map & Directions
(602) 495-0900 recorded information
(602) 495-0901 office
(602) 495-5645 fax
711 City of Phoenix TTY/TDD
(877) 706-4408 toll free (outside Phoenix)
- Free Parking
- Accessible by Light Rail & Sky Train
- ADA Accessible - Wheelchairs available on-site
- Water available
- Picnic areas
- Easy motor coach and school bus access and parking