People interested in purchasing a home using financial assistance through a Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) can learn all about how the process works and about all the professionals ready to help by attending NSP education classes.
The classes represent the first step toward homeownership.
All housing counseling agencies enrolled in the program schedule orientation classes at a variety of convenient times and locations. The classes, which vary slightly by agency, generally involve three components:
- Orientation overview of all three NSP programs (about one hour)
- One-on-one credit assessment (about two hours)
- Homebuyer education course (about eight hours).
To find out when and where classes are held and to register to attend, applicants can:
- Call the Phoenix NSP Customer Advisory Services city of Phoenix Housing
Department hotline at 602-262-6602 or email at email@example.com
- Contact a HUD-Certified Housing Counseling Agency
Upcoming Informational Sessions
2 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20
Desert Sage Library, 7602 W. Encanto Blvd.
Call today to learn more at 602-262-6602, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.