​Share this page​

​​Do I need a Phoenix Transaction Privilege (Sales) and Use Tax License?

Can I apply for a new Liquor or Regulatory License online?

  • No. Liquor and Regulatory Licenses may only be submitted in person. For information on Liquor or Regulatory Licenses, please contact License Services by phone at 602-262-4638 (#3 for Liquor/#4 for Regulatory), in person at: 200 W. Washington St., First Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85003, or online.

How do I apply for a Phoenix Tr​ansaction Privilege (Sales) and Use Tax License online?