Etax - Maintain Employees

​Share this page​

 1.  Q: What is this used for?

      A:  This screen pertains to Adult Cabarets or Topless Bars that need to associate (add/remove) licensed performers to their business.
2.  Q: How do I add/remove performers?
      A:  Instructions on how to add/remove performers can be found online under the Sexually Oriented Businesses and Topless Bars Sections.
3.  Q: How do I change or add a new performer stage name?
      A:  Any change or update to a performer stage name must be done by the individual performer directly with the License Services Office. For more information, please refer to our online brochure​.