Project UpdatesProject Update Notice - June 2022
About the Project
The City of Phoenix Street Transportation Department plans to repave and make updates to the striping on Grand Avenue from Van Buren Street to 15th Avenue.
The project area is focused on Grand Avenue, stretching from Van Buren Street to 15th Avenue.
- Buffers will be added to existing bike lanes.
- Green paint will be used to highlight intersections instead of the bike lane.
- The painted bumpouts will be expanded at intersections and outlined with reflective separators to improve safety and visibility.
- Existing crosswalks will be highlighted with a high-visibility stripe pattern at signalized intersections.
- Parking spaces may potentially be added where the street is already being used for parking.
This section of roadway is scheduled to be paved in June 2022.
Project DocumentsRoll plot