​Laws and Procedures, Report a Concern


School Zone Violations

School Zone Violations  Español

See school crossing laws (ARS 28-797)

Police Department speeding & traffic issues 534-SPEED

Report a Concern

Does your school need a crosswalk? Are cars speeding by the school? Do you wish to report a street concern or make a street request?

Report Concern/Request

Contact the School Safety Coordinator at 602-534-2020

Contact Us

602-534-2020  or  602-262-6284


Back to School ​Safety Home Page