This project will evaluate and construct street, sidewalk and drainage improvements along 13th Street to meet current city requirements for a Local (Single Family Residential) street.
Virtual Public Meeting Notice - August 12 at 6:00 p.m.
- Install a new storm drain system
- Review and reconstruct existing sidewalks and curb ramps for accessibility (ADA) requirements, and repair sidewalk sections in disrepair
- Review and upgrade street lighting where needed
- Coordinate new landscaping with adjacent property owners in some locations
Goals of the Project
- Make improvements to meet current city standards for a local, residential street. 13th Street currently does not have continuous or consistent amenities typically found on other local city streets.
- Improve roadway surface
- Improve pedestrian and ADA accessibility
- Improve drainage
Design: Spring 2020 – Spring 2021
Public Information Coordinator
623-825-3444 or email email@example.com.
Updated July 2020