This project will evaluate and construct street, sidewalk and drainage improvements along 13th Street to meet current city requirements for a local (Single Family Residential) street. Presentation Materials from August 12 Virtual Meeting
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Install a new storm drain system
- Review and reconstruct existing sidewalks and curb ramps for accessibility (ADA) requirements, and repair sidewalk sections in disrepair
- Review and upgrade street lighting where needed
- Coordinate new landscaping with adjacent property owners in some locations
Goals of the Project
- Make improvements to meet current city standards for a local, residential street. 13th Street currently does not have continuous or consistent amenities typically found on other local city streets.
- Improve roadway surface
- Improve pedestrian and ADA accessibility
- Improve drainage
Design was completed in December 2021
Construction is anticipated to be complete spring 2024
Public Information Coordinator
623-825-3444 or email email@example.com.
602-534-7052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Street Transportation Title VI and ADA Program
Title VI Notice to the Public and ADA Policy Statement
The City of Phoenix Street Transportation Department hereby gives notice that it is the agency's policy to assure full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title II of The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. These federal statutes require that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program, activity or service the City of Phoenix Street Transportation Department administers. More information regarding the Title VI program can be found at Street Transportation Title VI and ADA Program or email STR Title VI Program.
Updated September 2023